Party games? should i even bother

having my daughter's 6th bday party tommrow, we are having a jump house and a pinyta, but i was wondering should i even bother doing games? i was thinking like maybe stick on tattoos or face paint (done by me) ? what do u think ? also the games if there are any i dont want them to be for prizes(just for fun) just to keep peace at the party lol She having a under the sea theme

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Face paint is always a huge hit. I don't think you need games if you are having the jump house and the pinata.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• imo, the kids will be having too much fun on the inflatables to want to stop for other games :) hope your dd has a good time
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I would not think the kids would miss the games with everything else going on.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• We are having my dd's 7th party tomorrow and the only games we are doing are Limbo and pin the candle on the cake. Besides that they are just going to play.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• If their looking for games you cud always just do musical statues or chairs, all ya need is music..
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• no keep it as it is
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:30 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i had both pinata and jump castle for my son's party last fall, and they couldnt get enough of jumping! dont need anything else...the castles are a huge hit.
    momagain27

Answer by momagain27 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2011