My boyfriend is obsessed with... adult content

My nipples! Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but even when we aren't in the bedroom, he is constantly pulling my shirt down in the car and rubbing on them or sucking them. It was 10 times worse when I was lactating. Its not that it bothers me, but I'm just wondering if its weird for someone to be that obsessed. Anyone else go through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I can see where it would be a bit annoying but at the same time I would be flattered that my SO is that appreciative of something on my body.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 6:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• That sounds a tad askew, in my opinion. You mean to say he does this in places where you could be seen by others, that he can't control himself? Because if that's the case, it's very far from normal.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Sounds like an obsession especially if he is doing in places where others can see if your uneasy about it ask him to tone it down there is a time and a place for things like that

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 4:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• That sounds insanley annoying!
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Talk to him and let him know that you like it but he needs to tone it down some.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i wouldnt like it, id tell him to back off a bit
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• hm, that sounds semi-odd...but then again my SO doesn't give my nipples any attention, and sometimes i wish he would- so it depends, be careful what you wish for lol...although he's all over my ass all the time, so maybe different men have different fetishes..
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• laughingthat is annoyingly cute.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i agree with huntin mama
    angela.bouchard

Answer by angela.bouchard at 9:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2011