Online Surveys, ad checker

Has anyone does these types of "jobs" to earn extra cash? If so, did you find a reputable, decent site? I'm interested in doing something like this to try to earn a few dollars of extra spending money.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• I've tried the online survey but it's not very lucrative. A few cents here and there and it can be time consuming. You start taking a survey and get a few minutes into it just for it to say you are not eligible to finish it. then you don't get anything for it at all. Never did the ad checker.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 3:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i do mysurvey.com u earn points to make money or if u want other things im also with pineconeresearch company dont remeber there exact name so just google it but everytime u take a survey with them u get 3 dollars i take at least 3 or 4 a month with them so it a couple extra dollars good luck
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 3:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• It takes a really long (long!) time to earn much money from those sites.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 8:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I tried doing surveys, but I found that it is a waste of time. Have you ever thought about working from home to make extra money? I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 23 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• There is a great listing here:  http://www.freelancebyu.com/makenbaken.htm

Answer by rkoloms at 12:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2011