Do you change up your makeup to keep on top of the trends and colors through out the season

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• NO... I wished sometimes I cared enough to do that though - only sometimes though
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Not big time, but ill change up my lipstick or lipgloss. i keep my eyeshadows the same. But i do buy alot of the new collections just cause i think the colors are pretty.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I have to change my makeup in summer, because I always get tan. I only wear mineral makeup, and not every day, so it's not a big deal.

I usually change the shade of lip color. I tend to wear lighter, shimmerier colors in the summer. I'm not tied to trends, but I do keep an eye on what's "in".
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 5:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Most of the time I go with neutrals, but I have a couple colored palettes. If I want to try out a trendy look I use the shades of the 'in' color that I have.

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 5:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I change my makeup sometimes just for fun, but I don't pay attention to trends. I wear what I like! I generally end up having to clean out my makeup every couple of years because I never actually use it all. The exception is mascara!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I think it's always a good idea to keep up on different make up trends... not because of different seasons, but because you may end up finding new looks that you really like! It's fun to change it up!

My look is very different from winter and summer.. and that isn't because I choose it that way. But I am very fair skinned in the winter time and in the summer, I tan easily -so different looks look better on me in summer than in the winter & vice versa. Definitely more shimmery make ups in the summer & mattes in the winter.
    Meggie-May

Answer by Meggie-May at 10:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• No I were what I am happy with. Also, I have enough color in the summer so I don't wear make-up then.
    sew4heaven

Answer by sew4heaven at 10:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I don't wear too much makeup.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• No. Not really. I do have some colors that have a bit of gold in them that I tend to wear more in the summer time (teal & brown) but mostly I go either with nothing or smokey.
    BlissAglow

Answer by BlissAglow at 2:26 AM on Feb. 5, 2011