baby bumper

i have a baby bumper around my lil ones crib well it doesnt go all the way around like i see others in pics..it does go around both side of to where the rale holes are..but my lil girls arms or legs get in between them the bumper doesnt prevent this does anyone else have this problem i dont like seeing my lil ones arms legs in there.is there a bumper preventable of this?i was looking into this one but idk..
my baby is 6mths

http://www.walmart.com/ip/BreathableBaby-Breathable-Safer-Bumper-Fits-All-Cribs-White/8154350

photogrypher

Asked by photogrypher at 4:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont know what a breathable bumper is but i just got a regular bumper that came with my regular bedding and used that and it fit the whole way around the crib...plus i tucked the bottom between the mattress and the crib so it doesnt ride up so my son doesnt get tangled plus i tied it really tight
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 4:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I have the breathable bumper and I love it. It is think enough that you can tuck it in between the mattress and the crib sides so they can't get under it, also, it is safe if they roll over into at night and have their face up against it. My daughter still uses hers and she is 16 months old.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Love my breathable bumper! Never had any issues with it so far and my son is 10 months
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 5:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I have a breathable bumper for my 6mth old. Before she started sleeping in her crib I had the regular bumper that went with her bedding set. But I figured out that my little girl likes to sleep with her face pushed up against the side of the crib so I got the breathable one. I love it and feel much better putting her in the crib.
    CristinaC1014

Answer by CristinaC1014 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2011