woke up to the police banging at my door,funny story though lol:)

so yesterday i got the call from my husband that my mother in law had an asthma attack and she was at the hospital,and that he would be home today at noon well after that i ran my daughters bath water,and i go in my room to tell her its bath time
&both of my daughters are passed out across my bed sleep and it was only 6 in the evening we haven't even had dinner yet,but with every thing that has been going on this week i haven't gotten much sleep,i was so stressed out..so i just put on my pajamas and fell asleep from 6pm all the way until 10 am i slept when i woke up 62 missed calls on my cell,20 missed calls on my house phone & the water was still running in the bath tub good thing i forgot to put the stopper in the tub are else we probably would drowned in the house lol,
well about 10 minutes after i woke up the police was banging at my door and my mom was there with them she says she had been calling me and calling me and i didn't answer,and then she came by and she heard the water on and she was loosing her mind LOL, im glad she cares so much:)
but i have a feeling my water bill isn't going to be pretty:(

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 4:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• haha that is a tired mommy for ya! It is so nice to know people really care!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• 6pm to 10am sleeping
    and 2 kids
    wow!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• once a mom, always a mom. I think any good Mom has been in your shoes but I don't think it became a police issue (unless I slept through it)
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• LMAO that is hilarious at least you know she cares

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 4:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• @June_Mama09 yess i was exhausted lol ive been up at 3am every morning this week,
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• @fiatpax yess they were exhausted too we've had a rough week lol
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• @hotelmom123 lol right:)we were exhausted
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• @ExtremlyUnique LOL YES Im glad she cares
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 4:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Sounds like my mom. After 3 calls and no pick up she's threatening to call the cops.
    Zom.B

Answer by Zom.B at 5:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• :)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2011