OMG I feel like I am a ticking bomb ready to explode! (Vent)

This day as been ugh just so frustrating first the chick i babysit for wants to argue because she doesn't want to pay for an overnight which is $50 dollars for two children then she tells me how hard it is and blah blah blah I have two kids that i need to feed i don't get help from the government & no damn child support she has both and complains about paying me not to mention i watch her kids on a regular basis 25 per day for both kids form 1 30 to 10 30pm i had to tell her to shove it i am being more than fair you ungrateful B word. Then on top of that my sons want to fight, argue and disobey everything i say I am going nuts, I cant pass my accounting assignment every got damn thing cost money i cant get my degree because of one stupid ass assignment AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OK i feel a little better now if you have any advice on any programs or homework help site for accounting please let me know it will give me one less thing to stress about

ExtremlyUnique

Asked by ExtremlyUnique at 4:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• Im sorry i dont have any ideas BUT Im sorry your going through this stress right now and you have my support and sympthany..lol i know that doesnt help but *hugs* to you anyway!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 4:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• When you are an accountant making a good living and paying others to watch your kids you will appreciate them sooo much. Struggling to get to a better place is never easy. Hang in there
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i had a huge problem with accounting. i tried to find online stuff but it didnt put together the picture for me. i would see if u can meet with the instructor or go to the college and get with a tutor .. find a tutor who could meet with you when you are able to do so.. trying to go it alone typically doesnt go stellar from what i know.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 9:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• At anonymous I am good at what I do but when your getting paid $25 dollars to watch two children form 1:30pm to 10:30pm and expected to feed them breakfast,lunch, dinner, potty train and give baths and the parent still is cussing you out and giving you a hard time how would you feel i have two kids to take care of two and just like she expects to get paid so do i shouldn't have called her a b word but she is definitely being ungrateful

ExtremlyUnique

Comment by ExtremlyUnique (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Well, I will tell you- if anyone told me to shove it or an ungrateful B.. you wouldn't be watching my kids anymore.. but from reading what you just wrote, I can't see myself letting you watch my child ever, let alone over nights.
    Anonymous