What color is your house? Anything make it stick out from the neighbors?

summerbear

Asked by summerbear at 4:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Home & Garden

• It's plain old white.  I can't believe I am admitting this but the thing that makes my house stick out from my neighbors is all of the mess in the yard, lol.  We cleaned out the garage and slowly but surely people are stopping and picking things up but it is still messy and looks CRAZY, lol. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Our house is brown , and it is the only house with a long drive way and two story.

Answer by older at 4:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• All the houses where I live are different.
    Hey Linda, I painted a house sage green with a cranberry door and it looked fabulous. I thought it was very unique.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Our house is a dark beige.....it's an old farmhouse built in 1890. We plan on re-painting it a dark colonial red with black and white trim this summer.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Our house is beige. It pretty much blends in except our yard is much larger.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Sticks out because the front is ugly cedar which was painted over and not stained so we had to REpaint over it and yeah, its not pretty.. UP FOR SAle, but you can tell others think its not cute either being there are more views on the outside than anywhere else haha oh and its Rusty Orange painted loL!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• A chocolate brown.

What makes it stand out if you were in the back yard is the screened-in porch we added last year.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 4:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Beige siding with dark blue shutters.... It used to be cedar, but was too expensive to replace. :(....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• White with a brown roof, it's the way we bought it. When we are done it will be a butter yellow with a black roof.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My house is Sage green with a light lemon color trim, really looks nice! I plan on changing my front door color in the spring to cranberry, right now it is the same as the trim.
    Linda1012

Answer by Linda1012 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2011