pregnancy dreams

So has anyone else had the weird preg dreams where you knew the sex of your baby? like before you knew in real life you dreamt that you knew. has anyone been right. in my first pregnancy At about 9 Weeks i started dreaming he was a boy and i was right. my son is four. just wondering if any one else's dreams were right.

blondie09

Asked by blondie09 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yeah i had many dreams my little one im carrying was a boy,

It turns out its a girl ;o)
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• i used to have dreams that it was a boy, and that it was a girl. now that i know its a boy, i dream about having my boy in my arms, and i also dream that its a girl, so i guess my mind just wants a baby it doesnt matter what it is!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Both times with my daughter and son the dreams were wrong... I think that was a sign, as with my son i had a dream a dropped a baby girl when trying to get her out of the carseat... I don't remember the dream i had with my daughter, but i do remember there being a baby boy in it... I did have a dream early in this pregnancy about the doctor showing me the sex accidentally via U/S; and got really upset when I awoke, as I A: don't want to know till birth, and B: we are hoping for a boy... we shall see I suppose!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• When I was pregnant with my son, I had a boy in all of my dreams about babies. With this one, it's always been a girl (except one where we had a boy but were really surprised becuase we were expecting a girl). I won't find out for sure until Wednesday, but it was right with my son.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Its still too early for me to know,but I had a dream around 6weeks that I had a baby boy, although I want a girl, but I was happy to see "him" in my dreams.Either way ill be happy of course, I just can't wait to see if the dream was accurate!!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• My dreams about a girl have been right, just found out today. Thought I'd let you know. :-)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2008