I ordered this stuff called "Tight" adult content

It is suppose to make you vagina tight. Its like a lube. Has anyone tried this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• ewwww. is it like putting salt on a slug. thats all i can think of....i wouldn't use that. i'm too tight to begin with but a gel that makes you tight just sounds wrong and you have to wonder what it actually does
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I tried something called the magic stick once that was suposed to do the same thing...it didn't really work and just made me dry makiing sex less enjoyable...lube form may work better :)
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• : 0 salt on a slug???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I'm just trying it. I've had kids and want the va jj tight for at least one round, lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• lol, ive never heard of that. let us know how it goes
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I used the stuff i ordered from Pure Romance party and it's was called "Like a Virgin" and it was a gel you suave inside your vagina, and it burned, but i am sensitive down there, so i did not use it anymore. Money wasted.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i can almost guarantee that's a gimic- and not legit. if you want to be tighter, do kegel exercises!! that's flexing your vagina muscles- the ones you use to hold your pee. sit there and tighten/loosen for 15 reps. sounds crazy, but it works-- although it's best to do continuously (like daily) and esp after having kids. i started doing them as soon as i could, after having my daughter- and as painful as they were, my SO always tells me he can't even tell i had a kid :)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• btw it's only painful right after you have a baby- if you're just doing it now, it's not gonna hurt but as you'll realize, the longer/more you do them, the harder it is...
    lexi8622

• i had a big baby come out of there and i was tight again within a month. do some kegals, i've never done them but other women proclaim that they work
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I have a tube I havent opened yet....my friends have said that they can feel a difference, but the men dont notice....
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 4:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• There is no cream, lube, or gel that can magically tighten up vaginal muscles. Just like there isn't one that magically tightens up any other muscles. What is being felt from those creams, isn't the muscles in the vagina tightening up, it's the tissue in the vagina tightening. Like how some things make your skin feel tight on your face when you apply it. That's what's happening, the tissue is reacting to what is being applied, the muscles aren't actually tightening up.

The only way to tighten up vaginal muscles (which is what causes the vagina to be loose or tight) is by: kegel exercises on a regular basis or surgery.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2011