needs insite on moving companies

we are about to make a huge move. We will be moving from IL to CO w/ in the next month or 2. I am left here in IL to do all the packing and etc while my husband is working and finding us a home in CO. I need some input of good moving companies that do a good job with long moves. I have checked into some like Allied, Mayflower and pod. I am wanting to make sure I am not missing out on other options out there. My brain is friend between looking online and talking to people about quotes and trying to look at houses on line..momma on overload..LOL

MegzW

Asked by MegzW at 4:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Well if you can afford it such companies offer packing services, they will pack, load, drive and unload every room in your house. My personal preference is Mayflower, but i'm biased, both my parents and my grandfather worked there for over 25 years
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• United, Mayflower, Allied.....
    Make sure that they are insured! And ask if the quote is just for loading the truck and moving OR also for packing the contents of the house.

Pod - you pack it, they move the pod for you. Again, check for insurance.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Mayflower.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2011