heres my grocery list & my debit card, who wants to go for me?

lol seriously... i am dreadinggggg it! its a little after four, i usually go shopping in the morning but we had a busy day and i had to come home to give my 3 girls a nap. now i have to rush through the store and get home to start dinner. UGH!!!

shopping

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• crap i was going to ask you to do mine lol
    Anonymous

• Oh I will go for you but i won't bring back your stuff and I will make a few more pit stops with your card :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I just got back from Aldi, Publix, Kroger, lunch and the ENT with DS. I'm pooped and I still have to put all the stuff away!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My magic 8 ball predict pizza will be delivered in your vicinity this evening. :0) <| -yum.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• well dang. Just go get a dinner stuff and do the rest tomorrow.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I'll go, if you watch my monsters. I have been needing to go all day, but I have been cleaning and doing laundry, and got sucked into a lifetime movie somewhere along the way.

I haven't left the house since last Saturday because of our sub zero temps and I'm going nuts.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I would love to go with you since got ice her in indiana and more snow about every other day next week and been in the house. Kids home all week from school. I will go for you cause I need to get out.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I know what you mean!  We've been go go go for the past 2 days.  Now I am getting my house together and everything cleaned up and catching up on Cafemom!  It's crazy how little things can put us in a rush!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i will go, need to watch my child while i do your errands
    it will be like a vacation for me, time alone- what is that, i forget!!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• If you find that person who can do yours could you ake them to please come do mine as well?
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011