Inexpensive party favor bags any ideas?

Any websites or stores that carry inexpensive party favors for a birthday party the theme is toy story

ExtremlyUnique

Asked by ExtremlyUnique at 4:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Shopping

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 5:58 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I put together my own with little Toy Story themed bags from Party City and the dollar store. I put in toy story pencils, mini notebooks, bubbles, erasers, jump ropes and little sheriff's badges and bandannas.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I always hated favor bags. Its always cheap stuff that breaks and then the kids are disappointed. I either gave out books from Amazing Savings or got $5 gift card to Barnes and Noble or Borders. They can then pick out their own book. Anything else was always crap.

The other problem with gift bags is once you start you can't stop. And then every consecutive year you have to top last years gift. Gift bags weren't around when I was a kid. The birthday kid got the present not the attendees.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 4:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• when i was little party bags contained sweets and a slice of cake lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• kids adore getting good bags. you can put fruit roll ups, note pads, pen or marker, cheese crackers, etc. partyexpress should have something.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:56 AM on Feb. 5, 2011