Does reading these questions ever make you more grateful for your DH/SO??

I'm not in any way trying to insinuate that I'm better than anyone (I don't believe I am), but sometimes I can't believe the things I read on here. Sometimes I feel horrible for these women, sometimes I can relate, and sometimes I want to say "are you kidding me?!?!"...

I've even asked questions before, and recieved great feedback...but not going to lie- frequently when I read questions I think, thank God my SO isn't like that!!! and it makes me realize how even though he definitely does things that annoy me, and no one is perfect, I love him and am grateful for everything he does, which sometimes goes unrecognized....so just wondering if I'm the only one?

Also, a lot of questions remind me of my ex, which makes me even more grateful I left him years ago- and am now with my SO/daughter's father :D

lexi8622

Asked by lexi8622 at 4:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, time after time, I am so thankful for my husband and our kids. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Yep
    Lyndsey250

Answer by Lyndsey250 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• YES ALL THE TIME
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 4:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I actually go home and tell my husband THANK YOU for NOT being like many men out there, however he thanks me for not being like a lot of women out there too lol!~ But yes.. I am thankful in MANY ways.. and very lucky.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• yes
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• OMG!! ABSOLUTELY!! I consider myself incredibly lucky to have made the choices I made in life that lead me to meeting my husband. As someone once told me, "you have to kiss a lot of toads, before you find your prince!" And before I met my husband, I almost settled on ending up with a really big TOAD!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Sometimes yes. I have far from the perfect marriage, but I'm very grateful my husband is a wonderful dad and provider for his kids. He never yells at us or is abusive in any way, and my heart truly goes out to the women and children who have to endure awful things like that. I sometimes wish I could scoop up some of these women who have no way out of a bad situation and give them a place to get on their feet.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My SO is far from perfect but he's not even in the same time zone as some of the crazy/jerky/assholes out there. I just have to wonder why some of these women don't think they deserve better.
    Sparklecoon

Answer by Sparklecoon at 5:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Yes. Actually, for a while I was doubting him though. With all the cheating questions. And with all the cheating that was going on around us, I was beginning to doubt him. And that really sucked. I hated it. But, we are really getting along right now, and have been getting along great lately. We are great together.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• All the time!
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2011