moms with the ability to change catergories

I don't know if it's just me but I have noticed that a lot of post will be in the correct category but some moms will try to move it crazy for credits. For example it with either be a fun question like what's the color of your shoes or even a serious question. I wonder if some of the higher up ladies abuse their power to change things and try to get rid of a few post because they don't like the poster. Even a few political and current events are on the change list from time to time. Some of those belong in that section but a couple moms try to move it crazy for credits.
Anyone else notice this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I would agree with abuse, since it seems to be human nature, if it were one person moving the posts. But several have to agree and if several are agreeing, then it's likely they are in the wrong category. Fun questions belong in the just for fun category and any question asking for bumps or credit activities in general belong in the C4C section, no matter what the topic. People really need to pay attention to what they are posting.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I will vote to move any question that is a "bump if you......" to crazy for credit - it's not a question, it's a request for a bump and that belongs in the crazy for credits area, imo.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• It takes 3 people to agree for you to get 1 point. I highly doubt they're doing it because they don't like the poster and want that ONE point

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Scout covered it. That's what the section is for.

The ones in P&CE sometimes get recatted because it's very obviously someone trying to get people to do their homework for them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Like Scout Mom said, I only move things to crazy for credits if they are asking for bumps; that's where those type of questions belong. It takes 3 (I think) moms to get something to move - I'm not aware of any organized reclassifying (or maybe no one invited me!).

Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I'm not talking about please bump me questions
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Of coarse, some of the moms that are in P&CE think they are superior and only their questions belong in that section.
    Anonymous