2yr old vaginal discharge adult content

I'm potty training my daughter she said she had to go potty and said her private hurt so I went to use a wet wipe and she has a grayish discharge. She didn't have it last night at bath time, or this morning when she woke up. Has anyone had this with there toddler what is it and what should I do? -* Thank you!! i think it bothered her but not to much pain she wasnt crying. I called the dr and they said watch and see if it happens again tomorrow if it does I need to bring her in. It is so hard not worry about things your not femiliure with thanks soo much!:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It is quite common for toddler to get yeast infections. Just run her to the ped and they will it all taken care of. Don;t worry. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Very common.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Oh, I'm sorry she was in pain! Take her to the doctor...probably some type of infection. I'm sure some meds will get her all fixed up! Don't worry!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• It could be some kind of bacterial infection just wipe the area with a warm cloth often and esoecially after she tinkles until she sees her Dr. She will b fine.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I was always told not to use bubble bath in there water, can lead to infections
    Linda1012

Answer by Linda1012 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i did alot of research becouse my daughter had problems,,and u can use vagisil on them..also,this could happen if a small peice of toileit paper got left in there..we had to start using wet wipes after our lil girl uses the potty..
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2011