How Close to Delivery Did Your Baby Turn Head Down?

I am 31 days from my due date, and I can still feel my son's head pushing into my side. Others who got pregnant at the same time I did already have a head-down baby. Opinions? Experiences?

LiveBreatheSing

Asked by LiveBreatheSing at 4:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• like 35 weeks and stayed that way til i delivered at 39 weeks. you still have a while to go. just relax
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• DD never turned.... stubborn little thing!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 5:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Some people I know had a baby that didn't turn until they were about to go into labor (like the same day they went into labor the baby turned). For me, DD turned when I was between 30 and 32 weeks (can't remember exactly now). It was NOT fun lol. I walked funny after that and it hurt to sit, stand, move at all sometimes, etc. It was like a bowling ball sitting between my hips for about 6 weeks. A friend of mine is due later this month and her baby turned a couple of weeks ago. It really varies baby to baby. Congrats!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• He never turned,we found out he was butt first at 8 cm dilation.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 5:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• with dd she turn at 28 wks and stayed head down till she was born, same with ds.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2011