Wildtree moms...

ON AVERAGE - what does a party bring in for you? And how much do you put in to them?

I'm looking to start with WT in April, but I'll be working my normal job Friday & Saturday midnights, so I'll only be open to schedule parties through the week and on Sundays. But I would like to do at least one a week for the first few months... But I really need around $200 a month from this... So I'm wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• The secret is booking the parties.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• That's not an issue. I am not even signed up yet and I have 6 parties booked... Plus around Christmas I won't be working my normal job I'll be doing mall shows and whatnot. I'm the going to be the only WT rep in my area, and these type of parties are HUGE here... I'm invited to at least 3 or 4 a month...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• We have been discussing this company in the healthy moms and healthy kids groups:   http://www.cafemom.com/group/110860/forums/read/13272775/Anyone_heard_of_used_Wildtree_PIOG

Answer by rkoloms at 12:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Thank you so much. I love reading your immature nasty comments about EVERYTHING!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2011