I want to have another baby like NOW!

DD is four she will be five in July and lately all i can think about is having another baby. I talked to DH and he said that he wants to wait a while because he would like to be able to afford to be in a bigger place (we live in a two bedroom he wants to be in a three) before we have another one and while i understand his reasoning makes sense i just can't stop thinking about it. Did any of you go through something like this? What did you do to get your mind OFF having another one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Can't say that I have yet.. my son is 3 and I am happy as pie as him being an only..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• How about figuring out a way of saving money or increasing your income so that you can afford one sooner? Anytime that you find yourself thinking about it, find something physically strenuous to do. Make a list of what you need to do to be in the best physical shape to get pregnant. Find a new hobby that will keep you interested. It will be hard, but you can do it if you set your mind to it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I held off. I didn't stop thinking about it. It was there in the back of my mind. Now, after a year, that I am FINALLY in the right place (new place, both of us got promotions, etc) we went for it. Just try to be patient.. trust me I know it is eaiser said than done, but do your best in the meantime, it will happen!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I just held off. It's smart for your husband to want to wait. My children are 5.5 years apart and I tell you, it's wonderful!!! I love it. My kids love it too
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 6:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Go borrow a baby for a while. Maybe it will make u not want one for a while
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 7:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

LOL!!! that's an awesome answer!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Haha! I know when I see other peoples little cute babies looking around as if they are just absorbing everything and they are soooo cute (I like them best at about 2-4 months..lol) and I don't dare just hold them b/c then I will get like you are now but....when I can borrow my nephews or a friends kid, I make sure it's an overnight visit so that I can remember what lack of sleep is like and I KNOW i'm not ready for that again. LOL.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:54 AM on Feb. 5, 2011