2 Week TuneUp (Yoplait)

Is anyone doing it/Has anyone done it already? Just wondering (I bought yogurt and saw the info about it on the side and I'm a little curious).

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I'd replace Yoplait with greek yogurt. It's got twice as much protein. You can get 'fruit on the bottom' type that's 160 calories a cup for about 14g of protein. They keep you full for *hours* so even though it's more calories you actually eat less other stuff and it equals out.

They take some getting used to because the taste is so different...but it's so creamy and amazing it feels like cheating! LOL! My family won't eat the other stuff anymore.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 6:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• What is the information? Tell us more?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Haven't tried it yet but starting it now. Thanks for the link.
    Zom.B

Answer by Zom.B at 6:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• It just says the name of it (2 Week TuneUp), lose up to 5lb in 2 weeks, and see yoplait.com for the diet plan. I went to the website last night and it's one of those "replace ________ meal with one Yoplait Light yogurt, one grain and fruit and walk (or whatever kind of exercise) several times a week" kinds of things.

Just wondering if anyone had done it and what you thought of it. I had some luck with the Special K thing like this a few years ago, I think.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 5:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Oh I'm stocked up on regular yogurt AND Greek yogurt lol. I LOVE yogurt of (almost) all kinds and flavors lol. I found some Greek yogurt with granola today so I'm curious about trying that as well. And you're right about it filling you up better. I was amazed.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 6:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Never heard of it. Learnt on new thing today.
    whiskey80

Answer by whiskey80 at 6:28 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Sounds reasonably safe. Increase your intake of raw foods, like fruit, carrots, salads. Drink a glass of water before you eat and after you eat. Every time. Eat as slowly as you can. You should get good results.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 5, 2011