Why???

Why do people ask questions on here that could easily be googled? I'm not talking about questions in which someone wants an opinion or personal experience but a question in which there is a definite answer. Wouldn't it be just as easy to google it and find a site that may have more reliable information?

MrsMWF

Asked by MrsMWF at 6:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in About CafeMom

• the better question is why don't they use the search and see how the exact same question has been answered here a dozen or more times. even before the credits this was the case so points isn't the answer.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Some people don't trust google, or just don't think of it, or would rather get a personal answer, or maybe they just need to fulfill their questions quota for the day.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Keeps it interesting =) If it's anything that I seriously need to know about I'll go to a reliable source. If I'm just curious or asking for fun I ask on here.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• When they ask a lot of responses come with a google link.

Answer by older at 6:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• So they have questions to ask...
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I agree with sweetluci on this one. Google there is dozens of links to find your answer. On here you can have your answer in a matter of a few minutes.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Points...and there are some people who really don't understand how to use google to get the kind of answer they want. If nobody ever taught you how to do a boolean search, it's not exactly intuitive.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I have NO idea!  People post questions that they should be asking their Dr.  I usually just google the info for them and put it on their post.  I don't understand it either, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Because they can.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2011