Does your child

like to dance? What songs? How old are they?

My 18 month old will dance to pretty much anything but his favorite is Dynamite by Taio Cruz (clean version of course) and it's so cute! He'll spin and shake his butt and even imitate his uncle Isaac. It's so funny when they dance together!

MamaStuart

Asked by MamaStuart at 6:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Mine do! We put on the soundtrack to Forrest Gump and have a dance party!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Love it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• my daughter is 5 and only sings and dances to girl songs, she goes crazy and I have her signed up for a hip hop dance class so that'l be fun lol. When we go driving we have to play her ELO dont let me down, she sings along to it and its soooooo cute..
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• 3 year old.
    She loves to dance to just about anything.
    Fresh beat band, jack's big music show, my music.
    Zom.B

Answer by Zom.B at 6:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My son is 5 and dances to EVERYTHING. He will dance to commercials on TV. He loves anything that has to do with music!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My 2year old will dance to everything, even elevator music if that's whats on. She is self taught since 6 months when my phone rang with Kid Rock's All Summer Long and I look over and she was rocking back and forth. Then EVERYTIME music came on she would do that. She has more moves now like the should raise and the booty shake (she is really good) and she drops it like it's hot. It gets me laughing so hard.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 6:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• oh yes all 3 of mine do. they are 33, 30 and 25. lol
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 6:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My son is 11 months old and he LOVES dancing to Lady Gaga. His nickname is Baby Gaga.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011