Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What papers do I need to file taxes? Homeowners help

We already have our W-2's
The bank already sent us forms 1099 and 1098.
This is our first year filling with the house (last year we had just bought it so all we need was the HUB) and I am not sure if we have everything we need, are there any other forms that we need?

Answer Question

Asked by kanakake at 6:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 11 (649 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Nope as far as i know that's all you need

    Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 6:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

  • Got all your tax booklets? Look at what it says to do.

    Answer by brieri at 8:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

  • You need your mortgage interest statement and your property tax bill.

    Answer by slw123 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

  • To add to slw123, you might find your mortgage interest statement and property tax bill on your most recent mortgage statement. Mine was at the bottom.

    Answer by SherriPie at 10:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.