what do you think of a 2 year old getting her nails done

i just got a call from my sister she lives in nyc well she out here and she is going to be staying witt my dad she told me she will be by after she takes Taylor(her 2 year old) to get her nails done..and the first thing i said was ohh lord lol ohh & Taylor gets her nails and feet painted every two weeks when her mom goeS

what age did you start letting your daughter get her nails painted?

do you think that is to grown for her age?

i personally think 2 is to young but i let my daughters get theirs painted when they turned 5

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 6:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• My husband who crap a brick..LOL. That would never walk in our house.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Personally I think it's ridiculous that grown women do it. A 2 year old? No way!!!!
    Anonymous

• @GrnEyedGrandma yes my husband would to lol He doesn't even approve of my girls getting there hair straightened once a month he says"they are little girls,&they need to act like little girls getting there hair and nails don't at 8 & 6years old is to grown and when they grow up there not going to have anything to look forward to as far getting pampered," & it goes on and on and on
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 6:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• ugh..sorry..should read *would not who
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• What is going to happen if you paint a 2 yr olds nails? nothing. Mine had them painted that little...they always just chewed the polish off.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• @Anonymous oh really why is it ridiculous for grown woman lol?
    LABELmeCUTE

• every two weeks im not so sure about that, i wouldnt do it, but if you take you daughter with you to do it every once in a while i see nothing wrong with getting your daughter nails painted that young...
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• @LuvMyMedic3ID i mean if that's what you do than that's you,i cant tell you not to paint your daughters nails i just thought it was kind of sad that she(my niece) wants to get her nails painted but doesn't even know her colors so when i asked her what color is that on your nails she says very clearly"I don't know my colors yet"
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Too young. And most polishes have formaldehyde in them so thats the harm in it.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Label - It's a waste of money!
    Anonymous