what funny silly things does your child do that just make you laugh or smile??

my daughter sleeps with her mouth and eyes open ( just like her father) and she rolls her eyes and makes silly faces...is very entertaining. and she just laughs and smiles which melts my heart evertime!!! =]

EliannasMama

Asked by EliannasMama at 6:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My 3yo tells these crazy stories; he just told me that he was in Mexico and a man was chasing him. He said that he used his "monster spray" (acts like he's spraying an aerosol can with his fingers) and chased him away. Then he went to the beach and swam.

He's got quite the imagination! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• my dd makes up her own songs, there so funny and crazy, she also makes the funniest faces ever..
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 7:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• when my son does something bad like play with my lotion or scribble on the wall by the way he is 3

'
    I walk to him really upset and he knows he is in trouble so he says things like "mommy we are friends" " or smiles at me and hugs me"

How can I be upset at him >?
    amparoortega

Answer by amparoortega at 7:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• When my son dances! He will be 1 year old on the 20th and he LOVES dancing! I have crowned him Baby Gaga because he dances the most to Lady Gaga! Like mother like son!
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2011