What kind of jeans do you wear?

I have a pair that Ireally like but I have lost some weight and now they fit a tad baggy.
I need something that will make my butt not look so flat I usually wear my shirts out andI do not want to wear padded butt panties either.
Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Old Navy's "Diva" jeans in dark blue.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 7:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• "Not Your Daughters Jeans" are my favorite. The only issue I have with them is that I have to buy them a size smaller because they tend to stretch - but my butt looks good in them and they have some tummy control. Many of their styles are high-waisted (which I hate), so if you don't like that make sure you try them on first.

I also love Hydrologic jeans, butt looks great.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Long & Lean from Gap
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I love Old Navy Jeans. I used to be partial to wal mart cause they were so cheap and seemed to fit well until I found Old Navy. Comparing the two, Old Navy is much better quality. The demin is thicker and doesn't show dimples in my thighs and other imperfections so much. I like the Diva and the Sweetheart cuts. I like my jeans to fit snug around my butt, too. otherwise I feel like it's jiggling and everyone can see it. I also like my jeans to be a high enough waist that my love handles dont hang out. Old Navy and they run about 30/pair and sometimes, u can get them buy one get one half off.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 7:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I go to Old Navy. Super comfy and affordable. I like the way they look and they wear well.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I have not worn a pair of jeans in about 25 yrs...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I like Lee, and Wranglers.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Long & Lean Gap,
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I wear Rider usally fitted, in petete.
    Sw_Dolphin

Answer by Sw_Dolphin at 10:25 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• levi's
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 2:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2011