why?

Why do people always think i am to young to raise my family? just because i am 25 with three kids and another on the way they think i am either a whore or out of my mind. Yes all of my boys have the same father my little girl who is due in may has a different father my SO. I am Irish Catholic which in my religion you cant use birth control or have an abortion which i don't plan on anyway, i'm happy the way my life is and just so you do know this i am not on PA.

mom2threeboy248

Asked by mom2threeboy248 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• Because people are ignorant and can't mind their own business :)

Enjoy your family, and ignore the idiots.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I am 25 with 3 children and another almost here!  I get the same reaction.  I have even had people be so rude as to ask me if my children all have the same father.  Um, yeah.  Very shocked looked when I say yes.  Like it's impossible to have more than one child with one man.  I don't knock anyone for being on PA period but I do think that there should be different rules about receiving it.  That's another story for another day though, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Tell them you are happy with your life and for them to find something better to do with their energy
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• People should mind their own business....

Answer by older at 8:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• tell them get a life...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I am happy that I won't have to pay four college tuitions, or have to save for retirement with four kids to raise.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2011