Do you over-decorate for Christmas or any holiday?

pugpin

Asked by pugpin at 12:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Well....if we considered it over-decorating we wouldn't do it, would we? I decorate just the perfect amount! No, really, I am comfortable with my level of decorating. I think it is supposed to be enjoyable so you should do only exactly as much as you enjoy! I don't compete with anyone, and if there is a year that I feel like doing less I do less.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• This year, I just went really simple, because I decorated so early. Just in doors, my tree with the burnt orange bulbs from Walmart and clear lights. A few of my stuff snowmen around, an arrangement with some burnt orange flowers (I found the exact colors of my bulbs at the Dollar Tree) it is very pretty.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I really don't. I am a last minute tree buyer, I always feel guilty that we don't do more to get the kids in the "mood" -- especially since we live in Texas and it never feels like fall or winter here without some help. I bought pumkins for Halloween that we never carved.. hehe. Oh well! We do go look at lights on other homes, take pictures for the holidays and do other stuff... I'm just not one for spending a lot on knickknacks or decorations.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2008