Watching videos of child birth is considered letting children watch porn?! adult content

SO ladies, here is more from my favorite brother in law.  Gotta love him.  He called my hub earlier and my children and I were watching videos of women giving birth.  He asked what we were watching, my hub told him, he then said that I am letting my children watch "porn".  Um okay.  I am preparing for my 4th delivery where my children will all be in the room with me.  My 1 year old isn't interested at all.  My 3 year old girl and 5 year old boy get extremely excited when they watch the videos.  They yell at the women to push, clap when the baby is born.  I want them to have an understanding of what this is going to be like.  It pisses me off that he would even comment period.  This came from a man who said that child birth is disgusting and refused to be in the room when any of his kids were born.  Okay, vent over, lol.  Join in!

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 7:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am kinda with your BIL.But I do not consider it porn. But I do not think kids that age need to be looking at that. Now when your 3 year old girl gets12years old. Show it to her as a teaching tool about what happens when you have unprotected sex.

Answer by louise2 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• What a jerk, he belongs in another era!!!

Answer by older at 7:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• To each their own...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• To each their own, that's so true.  And I will remember that louise2 when she is older, lol.  SCARE TACTIC!

MrsHouston47302

Comment by MrsHouston47302 (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2011