I AM GETTING SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!! I AM 28 WEEKS AND I AM HAVING MY BABY SHOWER IN TWO WEEKS.....I HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED BUT I WANTED TO ASK OTHER MOMS WHAT ITEMS THEY USED THE MOST SO I CAN HAVE PLENTY OF WHAT IM GOING TO NEED THE MOST! THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK

THE BABYSHOWER IS SATURDAY FEB 19 2011

redmisses

Asked by redmisses at 7:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Diapers and wipes are first... lotsa clothes (because they never have enough for a load, and washed their's in dreft as infants)....
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• WHOO HOO!  I am 28 weeks tomorrow with my 4th and I am SUPER FREAKING EXCITED FOR THE BOTH OF US, lol!  We're over halfway there mama!  Diapers!  Diapers!  Diapers! 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• A wrap to wear baby, nursing pads if you nurse, a carseat, diaper bag.

Will you nurse or use cloth diapers? That will help me help you. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I suggest All free instead of Dreft, Dreft has lots of perfume and things not so great for sensitive skin.
    BradenIsMySon

• Oxyclean baby..... Worked on all my little girls stains from diaper blowouts. I also love my boppy. She has used it in so many different ways since the day she was born.
    CristinaC1014

Answer by CristinaC1014 at 8:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Lots of diapers and wipes. If you plan on cloth diapering, that is an excellent thing to register for since the start up costs for cloth can be pricey. Burp cloths, onesies, a car seat, a swing, bouncy seat,sleepers. If you plan on nursing, a breast pump might be something good to put on your registry.

Congratulations and have fun at your shower!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• LOTS and LOTS of diapers and wipes.. clothes and Spit up rags......Tide free and clear Works just as good as both the other one
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I have two large dogs who can't stay out of trouble and loves to get into things, so my diaper genie is great! My LO is 3 1/2 months old and so far no dirty diaper raids! Oh, and my swing and bouncer both are extremely usefull! (I take bouncer seat to in laws for our weekend visits!)
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 8:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• The life savor for me this time around is the Sleep Sheep. Also lots of diapers, wipes, bibs, burp clothes.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• my lifesaver for my 1st DD was a SWING!!!! Helped me get things done around the house :) Diapers from newborn to size 2 like 2 boxes of each:)
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 10:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2011