What do you do....

When you are soooo bored it feel like the only thing left to do is sleep and hope something interesting happens when you wake up?

GoldenLinds

Asked by GoldenLinds at 7:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• nothing =(
    Littleguysmommy

Answer by Littleguysmommy at 7:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I don't get that bored, lol.  There is too much to do to ever be bored. I understand what you mean though.  MAKE something happen, don't wait for it too.  Make some new friends, invite them over!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Have a glass of wine and either watch tv or go on the computer. If its day time Ill watch a movie or go shopping lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• How depressing...I certainly don't get that bored. Why don't you buy a new good book, or call a friend, or go see a movie by yourself.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I'm pregnant and snowed in. The internet has run out of its fun and I've read every book in the house and few are worth reading again (and inevitable the ones that are are like the 3rd in a series and its just not as fun if you can't start with the first book which is in storage) I've baked all i can, I've eaten all i can and I'm out of ideas. i'm not a tv person.
    GoldenLinds

Comment by GoldenLinds (original poster) at 7:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• sometimes ill clean something, theres always something that needs cleaning. or i'll research about something ive been pondering on line, but havent had the chance to look it up yet. sometimes ill read or write something interesting. sometimes ill try something new to cook or bake. or ill try a new project or something ive been wanting to learn how to do.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 9:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Find something to occupy myself.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011