Is it a ga state law to cameras in a daycare?

Ok my daughter has been coming home with tons of bruises and i kno its normal for a ten month old to fall n get bumps but she comes home with alot shes at a discovery point i wrk there n nobody is tellin me tht shes got her head cut open from falln n everything or tht kids r hittin her with toys im havin to call my boss at night askn how n the hell tht happened n why nobody has told me anything n she hit her head so bad it cut her forehead n then they let her go to bed right after wtf! But is it a law tht daycares need cameras n rooms???

Ashley2810

Asked by Ashley2810 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm pretty sure it's not a law. But I use to work in a daycare and if a child got hurt we had to fill out a form and the owner, myself (if I witnessed it) and the parent had to sign it.
    I'd be looking into another daycare. No 10 month old needs to have that many bruises from daycare, and no provider should be so absent minded that she doesn't tell you why your daughter has a huge cut on her head.... I'd also look at her contract and see what her policies are if a child gets injured at her facility.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• That sounds really dangerous!! You should report them so the state can investigate.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 7:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• well I would say get her out of there ASAP
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Thanks guys i didnt kno but this has been happenin for the past two wks so yes im lookin for another job and monday im puttin in my two wks notice tht makes me sooooo mad im mean they wouldnt like if if there kids were being treated like tht
    Ashley2810

Comment by Ashley2810 (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2011