Does anyone ever have those kind of days where you just feel like having a good cry and really don't know why?

Ugg it's that kind of day today. Just feel so blah and I can't explain it. Maybe it's all in my head I don't know.
Also didn't know where to put this.

my4loves3

Asked by my4loves3 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I've been that way all week, lve been so clumsy all week making stupid mistakes all week at work. Im hosting a baby shower tomorrow and I'm so worried no one will show with ll that we have put into it. Oh I just wanna cry but I can't I've got about 50 sandwiches to make. That will keep my mind busy. Sorry I've had a long crazy day.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• YES!!!!! I had a day like that a couple weeks ago, had my good long cry and have been fine ever since. Time the grab tissues I think :)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• sometimes I think we let things pool up inside and then the little things can set us off.....those are the days that are good for a good chick flick that will make you cry and a litle time to yourself.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 10:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• yes- and then i usually get my period the next day! lmao
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:55 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yes i have those days every once in a while and afterwards I feel refreshed and ready to take on any obstacle that might be in my way at the time.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 5:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yes. My condition is called PMS. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:20 AM on Feb. 5, 2011