Do you like your underwear folded in your drawer?

Well I am a stay at home mum and have been for the last 12 years and its been crazy times.. lol. Well my youngest is now in school fulltime and I have lots of time on my hands. A few weeks ago I sorted out all my drawers in my bedroom. I folded all my undies and now I love it. It feels like a new pair everyday. I know its sad that I get a buzz from this but I guess because suddenly I have time for me! Just wondered if anyone esle found stuff that they get a buzz out of lol.

Britmum72

Asked by Britmum72 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have ALWAYS folded my underwear and put them in the left corner of my underwear/sock drawer. No buzz about it, it's just always been convenient . My socks are mated and put in there , too. Once again, nope , no buzz, i guess it's just because I have SO MANY other things to get jazzed about, Folded underwear is just not a major thing to me--but--whatever blows your skirt up---
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 1:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I fold my underwear, no buzz about it though, have always done it :-)
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• LOL, I just toss them in there, same with my socks. Those are the only things that don't get folded. I like organizing my closet though....by long sleeve/short sleeve and then color, lol. I'm a nut!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• If I'm in a particularly picky mood, yeah, I like my underwear folded. I'm going through a weird transition phase right now though (we're getting ready for my baby), so I don't have anywhere to really put my underwear. It's just sort of sitting on a shelf LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Nope. I have this big triple basket bin type thing. I use the top for undies... the second for bras and lingerie and the bottom for socks! It's great. But nope, no folding there.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• nope they are everywhere!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 1:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I have always, and will forever fold my undies. I am very anal about organizing. Even my closet is organized as well as my other drawers.

perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 1:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I do that! My underwear is folded (all 40+ pairs) and sorted by kind and color. Some are for every day, some for when I'm on my period, others for fun times.
    My closet is also sorted, from left to right -- tank tops, short sleeves, long sleeves, sweaters and fleece. Same goes for pants. Shorts together, pants together, capris in the middle.
    What can I say, I love being organized!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I don't prefer my undies folded in the drawer.

I prefer them pulled up over my privates.
    Anonymous

• A week after my dad died, i had to make sense out of things, and for some reason, folding my undies and organizing my sock drawer is what I did. Now I fold them still, and I match the socks still.
    livetolaughlove

Answer by livetolaughlove at 1:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2008