Do I need to give my 6 yr focus formula with bright spark does anyone know can, I just give him bright spark alone.

My son started bright spark Monday how long before I'll know if it's working.

Honey408

Asked by Honey408 at 8:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I don't even know what that is
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Its a natrual homeremdy a lot of Mom's are giving there kids who, have ADHD I found it on line through this group it's instead of medication no side affects.
    Honey408

Comment by Honey408 (original poster) at 8:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Sounds like you have and indigo child. In my opinion you shouldn't try to change him. 10% of children in schools are diagnosed with this. There is nothing wrong with you him. I bet he is really bright, energetic, and does not fit in. That is because he is a leader who was most likely born with a sense of self already. Try a gifted program, he's bored with droned at at school. Read about indigo children. He is one of the new kids. Newly Evolved. The school need to change the way they teach to accommodate all kids. It's easier for them to diagnose then to change the way the do things. It's a big money game. Help your child use his gifts to his advantage. You may have to learn to do that. He is SUPER special on earth, please don't change him and numb out his energetic, bright and creative side.
    Get the book The Indigo child! :)
    Avitar

Answer by Avitar at 6:24 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• maybe try going to the site where u bought it from
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:29 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• if your child is on formula, the child is too young to be diagnosed with adhd.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 6:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• oh, ha! aparently i can't read. u said 6 yrs old. why would give a 6 yr old formula? why not change his foods instead?
    mama2bof2