What if

What if i don't see any cervical mucus before i ovulate, usually you can see it in your underwear in case you don't how do you look for it? my period just finish and i'm trying to conceive after a miscarriage in Nov. i really want this help me.

soraya14

Asked by soraya14 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't inspect my undies, thanks anyways..lol
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• try the fertility checker website, it may pin point when u r ovulating and gl x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:52 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I would recommend searching for "natural family planning" websites that teach you how to identify and track the changes in your cycle. I use the Creighton model. It has worked for a long time to stall pregnancy... Now we are trying to conceive and we don't know if it's worked yet - but our friends have all had awesome results from it.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Have you tried the clear blue easy fertility thing? It is supposed to be amazing!
    TheMusicWife09

Answer by TheMusicWife09 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 6, 2011