panty snatching

I have been seeing a younger guy, he has a weird a habbit of snatching my thongs after we have sex. I was talking to a girl at work in her 20's, and she sad yea that has happened to her to. Why do guys do that?

xtinababy

Asked by xtinababy at 8:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Probably for masturbatory purposes later.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I had a guy I was dating and my panties ALWAYS disappeared.... hmmm.... I wonder if that was why....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• ewwww maybe he wears them! kidding um idk kinda strange and nasty all mixed up in one.
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• lol i dated a sex maniac for a few years and he broke in my house when i was gone and took all my panties and sexy lingerie. he lied about it for awhile and when i told him i would just have to go around with no panties on he brought them back. he kept getting weirder and cheated a million times and i told him were to go and not to take my undies with him. :D
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Sounds like he is keeping them as a symbol of his conquest and sexual prowess. I dated a guy when I was young and naive that kept one of my thongs hanging from his rear-view mirror. I thought it was cool back then, but now, it makes me shake my head.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 10:36 AM on Feb. 5, 2011