drinking

so i was supposed to go on my first date night with my SO and friends of ours .. Innn Yeaarssss. i just had a baby the first of january and i breastfeed. i am tired. i pumped though for two feedings. even so i could go out and have a drink.. now the friends cannot make it down so i have this milk. and my SO that we could have a nice drink together .. watch movies.. but now i am so tired... Butttt!! i have the milk pumped and i was so ready to go... what would yyou do?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 8:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Either have the drink w/ your husband anyway and feed the baby the pumped milk, or nurse the baby and freeze the milk for later use. Depends on how tired you are, I guess. Enjoy yourself either way!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I say save that milk and try and stay awake with hubby! But, later when you do want to go out you have that milk already and maybe you won't be so tired. :) Congrats BTW
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Either freeze and use milk later or drink at home.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 11:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Freeze the milk and enjoy the time together with a relaxing drink.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:50 AM on Feb. 5, 2011