What do you think of Super Nanny?

Personally she is to conservative for me... But she has SOME good ideas and advice...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• I agree with most of what she believes in as far as raising children. I like that she's a no BS kind of gal and will give it to the parents/kids straight up without hesitation. Clearly though, I don't agree with everything, but overall I think she's got the right thinking.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I like her, I never noticed her to be conservative. Why do you say that?
    00momma00

Answer by 00momma00 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Uh...she is ok. I think it is much more practical for a nanny then a mother. I know my son listens to others a lot better then me!!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 9:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I love her!  I watch episodes online whenever I can!  Every technique of hers that I have tried has absolutely worked. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I find it pretty sad that people have let their children get so out of control that they have to go on television and let some stranger teach their kids how to behave.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• She has a good bit of what I consider Conservative beliefs. For example I'm watching it now & she said teens should have time limits for online use... I disagree with this. If they don't have anything they HAVE to do (homework, school, work, housework, etc) I don't see any reason to limit their time online... And things like when and how much children should know about sex... And other things too... I'm just much more liberal than she is. But I don't have a discipline issue, if I did I may be that strict about things.

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• She's a Super Nanny with good ideas.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 7:36 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• She is so right on with raising children and knows how to reteach parents to change how they have parented.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• she rocks...watch her every chance i get
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I think she has a lot of great ideas- and obviously gets results. It's sad that some of these parents on the show are so weak & clueless when it comes to parenting. Makes me wonder if they tell them to dumb it down for ratings.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2011