The worse thing

What is the worse thing a "friend" has ever done to you?

for me someone who i thought was a friend was living with me and then they moved out behind my back got me kicked out and then started to spread nasty lies about me.

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Slept with the guy I was dating at the time
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• oh yeah she also married him 2 months after we stopped dating and was 4 months pregnant at the wedding
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I had a friend who was a friend for many years...She disagreed with some of my religious beliefs, and tried to save my children from me by "educating" them behind my back...She talked about me so called "heresy" with others and all of them tried to manipulate my home and family....they meddled and caused a lot of trouble between me and one of my children, convincing her that her family was in error and possibly going to hell...It was a horrible betrayal and I don't know if she understands that to this day, but I had to part ways with her in order to heal my family...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I guess that would be when my 'best friend' at the time was inviolved in stealing purses. I knew nothing about it. One day she gave me this really cute clutch that she said she was just 'tired of". I carried it to school the next day. The next thing I knew I was being hauled into the principals office and police were there. She LIED and told them I was the one stealing them and giving them to her. Thank heavens I had a job that had video cameras. I could prove I was not where near where the last purse was stolen from . She actually had the nerve to ask me to take the fall for her. ummm.. NO. End of conversation, end of friendship.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• someone i met around the age of 5 and was completely oblivious to the bullshit... for years robbed me, apparently showed all the stuff she stole from me to her friends and laugh... how stupid am i cuz i didnt know.... told people all the bad things i did to make herself look better. during sexual maturity she would go after my boyfriends (she is three years younger then me). i was so naive .. i got shafted
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 9:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• After I graduated from high school, my so-called friend stole my boyfriend one weekend. They mated like wild animals. They both tried to come back to me not realizing I already knew. That was the end of 2 relationships.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 9:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• my "friend" turned my DH in for something has was not true and later got reprimanded for it at work.  some "friend "she was. Cut her off in a ny min

proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• It was in high School, a friend of mine and I had got a limo to the homecomming dance. Little did I know she was sleeping with I guy I had been seeing for some time. Not only was she sleeping with him but everyone at school knew and when the limo came for us at her house is when I figured it out she had the nerve to bring him in the limo with us to the dance and I lent her one of my dresses how back stabbing could you be????
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• After many failed relationships my "best friend" of 14 years told me she knew a great guy for me - she told me after I started talking to him that the two of them had a fling six years earlier but thought of him only as a friend....three months later her husband left her, she leaned on her friends for comfort and apparently his old feelings returned - he dumped me, she swore up and down she only thought of him as a friend and had no interest in being with him in any way but less than a week later started dropping hints of how he's setting himself up to get his heart broken again and that she's not looking for a relationship but "jokingly" said it would make him miserable if she used him for sex because eventually she'd move on and find someone else. So needless to say I think in her own way she was trying to tell me she either already started screwing him or has intentions to do so. I stopped talking to her.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• One of my friends tried to steal my then boyfriend.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 11:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2011