Im a b***h

Heading into my second trimester and well I wouldn't call them mood swings lol 30% I'm doin ok and the other 70 well I'm not really a nice person lol!! Don't want anyone talking to me and don't even look at me wrong or try to talk to me about my attitude lol I'm completely moody and a mess. Anyone else go thru this phase or am i really just a bitch?

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 9:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I did, and still do if I am too tired and stressed. But it was FAR worse while pregnant. All the hormones and lack of sleep and being busy all the dang time. Take some time away... a hot shower, get a sitter, and just sit and watch sitcoms or movies and do nothing for a day. Helped me!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• im just now hitting the mood swings at 35 weeks lol my so tells me that i dont have mood swings i only have 2 moods nice and mean lol
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i know the feeling. hope you feel better :) and thank you for the kind words. best of luck to you. take care
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Im 37 weeks tomorrow, and I have to say that i have been quite bitchy the last few days...I dont care. I am uncomfortable and I think all these damn people around me should kiss my ass for a change!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2011