41/2 month old question

My daughter has been having horrible poopy diapers they are leaking throught and up her back. every single diaper is that way. she has been feeling alittle clamy also but she isnt running a temp. should i be worried or is this normal. she is a soy baby also if thats will have anything to do with anything

dewey_scoles

Asked by dewey_scoles at 1:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my DD has been doing that too, but its because she is trying a new fruit...pears seem to really make her poop bad! if yours is trying a new fruit of veg than its safe to say thats it. if she has veryyyy watery poop or doesnt wet a diaper for 8 hours than you should be concerned! my friend has twins and said she has been chaning 15 poopy diapers a day between them and they are fine if that makes you feel any better. good luck! message me if you have any other questions, my doc gave me a lot of info on dehydration and stuff so i know what to look for
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 5:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• What are you feeding her besides formula? Are you giving her any juice? If you can give her some pedialie because that can help her keep dhydrated. Also if you still feel worried, make a call to her pediatrician and talk with a nurse. More then likely its probably something she is drinking or eating.. Good luck !
    mom2hailie

Answer by mom2hailie at 1:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• She probably has a little bug of some kind. If it's not better after a week, talk to your doctor. Until then, just make certain she gets plenty of fluids.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2008