is normal after 3 months of having a baby to continuo bleeding each time after sex? plus its painful!

I had my baby about 3 months ago and start having sex about 8 weeks later but it was to painful so we waited, now we tried again and each time we try its painful when he gets in, and finally when he gets in its good but after i released that when he gets out i am bleeding but really bright red no dark or bronw no smell just bleeding and if i pee the front part hurts a lot... anyone knows why? by the way I had a second degree episiotomy ...

rocio102010

Asked by rocio102010 at 9:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Women are all different in terms of how long they bleed after labor, but if you're truly worried you should talk to your OB the next time you have an appointment or schedule one soon if the pain is really bad. Try using extra lube and going slow when you have sex, it took me over a year to feel back to normal after my baby was born so don't stress too much and just listen to what your body tells you.
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 9:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2011