If you could go back in the past and change one thing..what would it be?

I would go back to when I was 17 and not cheat on my boyfriend...who ended up being my fiance...who then ended up being my husband of 12 years...who is now my exhusband...and the cheating I did when I was 17 was a BIG part of why we are divorced...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would have to say fighting.  My husband and I fought a whole lot, a lot of things were said and done that I didn't think I'd ever get past.  It was made even worse when we were able to coexist but then I was still being haunted by the past.  All in all, I wouldn't actually change anything.  The fighting made us who we are today.  That's just if I HAD to change something, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• ~*Hugs*~.. good thing is, you know never to make the same mistake? All things, no matter how bad they are, are there for us to learn from... why we should never judge others (we're not perfect)

If I could go back and change something? Hmmm... I can name a thousand things, but all bad things meant something better? Like ebing with my looser ex means I have a son that is awesome!!! I than went on to find my husband that has been my best friend going on 13 years!!! Oh, and 2 more little boys... I might not be in life where I thought I would, but I can see my mistakes, learned, and see a brighter future!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My thing I would change is I would NOT buy my house! I should have held out for something nicer, that did not need so much work, and that has a lot more square footage!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I would have gone to college as soon as I finished High School. Now I'm going back to college after so many years.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I would go back to just a few years ago when I had lost 60 pounds and work to keep it off. I am now even MORE then I weighed before.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i would never have married my second husband
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2011