Anyone know of any good workout videos? I am looking for some.

butterflymom269

Asked by butterflymom269 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• there is one on netflix i do and its called 10 min kickboxing solutions. it's good. it helped me lose some weight but it mostly helped me tone up.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Thanks i am going to check it out.
    butterflymom269

Comment by butterflymom269 (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• just ordered Jillian Michaels shred...got to do something more....gaining back
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Any Jillian Michaels DVD..she is AMAZING.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• gahhh i hate when ppl say jillian michales. she's such a sell out and everything she does is for money. there's another biggest loser trainer!!! bob harper!!! and his dvds have much better workouts and he's an encouraging trainer, jillian is a bitch. bob harpers fitness bootcamp and weightloss yoga are the best dvds i can recommend
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• might i ad that my father in law who is near 40 lost over 100 lbs in 5 months with bob harpers fitness boot camp. it's FUN too. he gave the dvd to me along with jillians last chance and i have to say bob's is the better work out and it's fun, jillians is not fun and she's sarcastically mean
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Yeah..I lost an inch in my belly and a whole pant size in only a month with one of Jillian's DVDs...and I didn't even work out every day. So she knows her shiz. And I happen to love her sarcasm..and her hotness. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i'm not saying jillian isn't a good trainer. it's just that bob is the better trainer and he doesn't get all the credit he deserves.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I really like Jillian Michaels's 30 Day Shred. I need to check out Bob Harper's videos. I'm actually not a biggest loser fan, really, but I like these workouts, and they make me break a sweat.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:36 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I have a few. My favorites are Charlene Johnson's Turbo Jam ,Shaun T's Insanity, Jillian Michael's Banish, Jillian Michael's Maximise series, Tae Bo Get Amped. My least favorite was P90X even though I loved Tony Horton's Ab routine at the end of the Turbo Jam DVD . Also, just ordered the Zumba DVD but it may have gotten lost in transit (I live in Lagos,Nigeria).

Haven't used them in months but will start tomorrow. Good luck on your quest to fitness.

P.S...If you're just beginning,I would recommend the Turbo Jam from Beachbody cos it feels like you're partying while getting a good workout. There's low-risk of getting bored with this.....

whiskey80

Answer by whiskey80 at 6:23 AM on Feb. 5, 2011