Could Something be up?

I was sitting here on my laptop, and i just had some weird pains go from the left side of my abdomen to the right, i'm 6 weeks preg.

Miles2190

Asked by Miles2190 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nah, its probably nothing. You will have pains in places you didn't know existed throughout your pregnancy. It may just be round ligament pain...get ready, it gets so much worse. Its just that your body is gearing up to be carrying a baby. Good luck hun.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 11:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• It can be normal to have aches and pains while you are pregnant. However, if you are truly concerned, a quick call to your OB doctor can be worth it for a quick piece of mind. Never feel stupid calling, that's what they are there for!
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 11:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• its normal. probably ligament pain.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Great advice Shaunnamichelle...I am sure that by the time I delivever my OB and the ER were throwing a party...I called them all the time! They are there for you peace of mind, so don't be shy about calling! mama knows best :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2008