Do You Think Facebook Is A Place Where People Can Cheat?

Or do you think it's a great place to chat with friends?

free1

Asked by free1 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Both
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• You can use anything to cheat if you are so inclined - I use FaceBook to stay connected to friends and family.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• its up to the individual
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Facebook has more negative qualities than positive to be honest... but as for cheating, it has millions of users, most that use it to cheat are from looking up an old crush or lover... so glad my husband has absolutely no interest in things like FB!!! He thinks it is arrogant to believe other actually care about your life and updates, if they truly cared they'd contact you directly
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I think that the internet in general is a place where you can cheat. Social sites like Facebook just make the opportunities easier.

As for whether they would use it for that purpose, it's up to the individual and their character.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I imagine it is possible but I use it to chat with friends.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Both, if someone is looking to cheat, especially with someone they know or have known, FB is a great tool! But I LOVE that facebook helps me keep in touch with family and old friends. I live in another country and my family hates that they can't see my son! It is hard to email everybody updated pics. all the time, so I just put some on there and many people can see. All my setting are private, and I keep very vigilant of who are my "friends."
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• If people who want to cheat use it for that reason, yes. Otherwise, it's a place for friends.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Cheating can be done anywhere if someone is looking for a place to cheat

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• For people who want to cheat, they can use it for that. For people who want to stay connected to friends, they can use it for that. I use it to stay in touch with people because we live far from family and friends.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011