wat do i do?

i am so scared..i am 14 and preg...the dad is 17..bout to b 18....and i am so confused...and realy just dont know wat to do...i mean we both want a baby..but i still dont know wat am i suppossed to do???!?!?!?!?!?!?

mrs.abbillings

Asked by mrs.abbillings at 1:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• see a dr and figure out how to tell ur parents and discuss it with ur boyfriend make sure he wants to stay with u its ur life no one can figure it out but u
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I agree with butterflysky......no matter what u decide ur going to need advice and support. Find a way to tell your parents.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 1:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I agree, you are still so young and you still need your parents. Talk to them and get to a doctor!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 2:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• You need to decide what is best for you. Do want to have the baby? Do you want to raise the baby, possibly on your own without the dad involved or have you considered adoption? There are several options out there but you have to make a decision sooner than later.

First thing....you have to tell your parents. Now, if you have a family member or maybe another adult you can go to that will "help" you tell your parents then it might make things easier on you. Trust me....telling your parents is only the begining of a long road ahead of you. You can do it if you really want to. Best wishes.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 2:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• support is what you need. its not gonna be easy for you.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I had my little girl at 16 and every1 told me 2 have an abortion, but i followed my heart and only listioned to what i felt was right for me and the baby. Just telling my parents was the worst part! But dont worry, they g over it.
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 5:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2008