Can you tell me something funny that will make me laugh?

give it your best shot, fire awaaaaay.

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 10:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Men who leave the toilet seat up are not lazy. They are secretly hoping that a woman falls into it late at night.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I like banana dinosaurs.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• A couple had a fight one night when they were going to bed, Husband Taunted:Good night mother of 3 kids. Wife Replied:Good night Father of none.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• A cop tells you "your eyes look bloodshot have you been drinking." You shouldn't respond with, "Gee sir, your eyes look glazed, have you been eating donuts?"
    truthteller0722

• That is to funny Jademom07, Yes I did that. I was staying the night at my sisters house and my brother in law left the seat up. Well no more was I tired!!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My bartender can beat up your therapist.

Well I would kick you in the crotch, but my foot might get Herpes.

If you drink don't park, accidents cause people.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 10:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• How about the secret of how our adorable babies and toddlers think?
    Baby Power
    Hello, my name is (insert your babies name) , and I'm nine months old. This is powerful advice for all you babies out there. Parents, please leave now, or you will be punished. Okay, now that the minions are gone, let's get down to business.
    Do you feel like you have no control over your life? Do your mommy and daddy make you do and wear things you absolutely hate? Are you at the bottom of your family's power structure? I'm here to tell you that all this can be a thing of the past. By following my ten simple rules, you'll be wearing the diaper and the pants in the family in no time!

Rule #1
    You have absolute power. ..........Repeat this to yourself on a daily basis. You are the ruler of your universe. Your parents are there to serve you, not the other way around. You have unlimited power over them
    CONt>>>>.

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• wow that was fast! you all have made me laugh. i gotta go tinkle now from laughing. keep em coming
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Rule #2
    Cry. ......Tears are your biggest asset in your arsenal against your parents. If you don't like something, cry! Parents have absolutely no defense against this wet onslaught. They will do anything to get you to stop. This is especially useful in public places. For maximum effectiveness, increase volume every fifteen seconds.

Rule #3
    Be cute....This is your number one defense mechanism. You're going to pull a lot of crap most people would never get away with, and your cute factor is the only thing allowing this. Flash a smile, and your parents will go weak in the knees with gushing admiration of your blessed existence, even after you've just broken half the stuff in the house.

Rule #4
    Keep them weak. ......I don't care if you have to set an alarm clock for yourself, but you need to wake your parents up at least three times a night. A rested parent is a strong parent, and that means bad news for you.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• The more weary they are, the more malleable to your intricate plans of global domination.

Rule #5
    Pee on them, Once out of every ten diaper changes, you should let loose your golden stream of glory. This shows them who's boss, and keeps them on their toes. If you can, aim for the face for maximum effectiveness. At the very least, you should be able to cover yourself as well as a portion of your parent's clothes. This works well for those situations where they've put you in an embarrassing outfit, or they're in a hurry to get somewhere

Rule #6
    Make them carry you, Do not let them put you down! This is very important. The moment they realize you can get around by yourself, they will no longer want to carry you. If you are put on the ground, see rule #2. Your parents are strong, and there's two of them. They can carry you forever.

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2011