Im addicted to sex with my husband how can i get him in the mood?

I want him to b in the mood more. any ideas?

Mrs.Ferri

Asked by Mrs.Ferri at 10:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Girl I wish I knew what it is you have or do I am the opposite of you and my dh is the horny one...arg!...If I knew I would love share my secret GL.
    Anonymous

• Lingerie, sexy dress up costumes, roleplay
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 11:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• When you finally get him in the mood be really enthusiastic and into it and when it's over, ask him if he enjoyed it. Ask him why he doesn't like to do it more often. Tell him you wish you could do it more.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i have done the lingerie, n sexy costumes, but i dnt want to do it to much to get him wore out of that. he said hes to tired to do it as much as i want.
    Mrs.Ferri

Comment by Mrs.Ferri (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• You could try enhancing his nutrition with plenty of foods that contain zinc, magnesium, calcium, Vitamin C, iron, arginine, choline, inositol and Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids. These are found in dark green leafy vegetables, strawberries, nuts, seeds, eggs, seafood (tuna and salmon in particular), dark purple fruits, citrus fruits, peanut butter, molasses and whole grains. Studies have shown that 90% of Americans are deficient in these vitamins, minerals and amino acids and these are key to nervous system and vascular system health, both of which affect sex drive and sexual response. Stress management is also important, and a great form of stress managemet is sex! Tell him to think of it as therapeutic at times when he's not totally feeling the groove, believe me he'll get into it. Good luck!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:56 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Make it pleasurable for him, even if hes too tired, pleasure him, ask him to let him pleasure him,no work for him unless he wants to.

My husband used to say that, ilearneed ways to make him feel good then  forbade him to do anything because he was" to tored" drove him nuts, hes never too tired anymore.

You can get sex education books and supplies at a sexy store

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:03 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Ask him to get global cash ,y dinara for you,which would make both of you sexually very happy.
    Harshad M.

Answer by Harshad M. at 8:59 AM on Feb. 6, 2011